- New Beta VersionThe new version is now in Beta. The prior version was a bit too complicated, so hopefully this will make everyone's life better! And to all of the users who helped in the process, another Thank You!
- Please provide constructive feedback and you can win a lifetime of free access!
The Black Bat Bracket Advantage
Black Bat Brackets has one simple goal: to allow you to easily create and manage your competition brackets. Regardless of which sport you are affiliated with, if it is a Single Elimination tournament (other types coming soon) then this is the place for creating and managing the tournament. We believe in simplicity, so creating and managing your brackets can be quickly completed, without being bogged down in finding where you are in the process.
We are NOT used for running pools, such as that one college basketball tournament! We allow you to create brackets similiar the one used for that tournament, but for your own organization.
One of the many features that sets Black Bat Brackets apart from the others is that we also support Multiple Entry Single Elimination brackets! This means that if you are in something similiar to a bowling league, you can have the players buy in on multiple entries, and we will generate as many brackets as possible to accomodate all of the entries purchased. That means, one set of three games can run dozens of brackets!
Here is a list of features currently available:
- Single Elimination Brackets with single entry or multiple bracket entries
- 4 to 128 participants allowed per bracket
- Bulk score entry to simplify score entry
- Downloading brackets as a PDF
- The ability for you to "claim" a name on a bracket to add to your reports
- Simple Ledger functionality to indicate the Entry Fees, Refunds, Payouts, and House Cuts, if, uhm, that is legal in your area
- Reports to see all of your activity
These are the items being worked on next!
- Adding text above the various bracket pages so you know what they are.
- Step by Step Tutorial
- Making better icons on the main bracket page
- Double Elimination Brackets
- An App